.

Tuesday 13 February 2007

Stowaway

A pretty, young, woman in Nova Scotia was so depressed that she
decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean.
She went down to the docks and was about to leap into the frigid
water when a handsome young sailor saw her tottering on the edge
of the pier, crying.

He took pity on her and said, "Look, you have so much to live for.
We're off to Hawaii in the morning. If you like, I can stow you
away on my ship.

I'll take good care of you and bring you food every day."
Moving closer, he slipped his arm round her waist and added, "I'll
keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy."

The blonde nodded. What did she have to lose? Perhaps a fresh
start in Hawaii would give her life new meaning.
That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in the bowels
of the ship. From then on, he brought her three sandwiches and a piece
of fruit every night, and they made passionate love until dawn.

Two weeks later, she was discovered by the Captain during a
routine inspection. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she explained. "I
get food and a trip to Hawaii, and in return he's screwing me."

"He certainly is," said the Captain. "This is the Dartmouth
ferry."

No comments: